BtoBet, a leading technological solution and platform provider in the iGaming industry with
a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, is looking for a Business Intelligence Specialist.
The Business Intelligence Specialist will design and develop automated dashboards, apps,
and reports to support internal business units and external partners delivering a variety of
operational and analytical views to monitor the business.
The chosen candidate needs to be passionate about automation and a visual storyteller.
- Collaborating with the Product and Data Engineering teams to perform analysis of source systems and business process data to model that data for BI
- Designing, developing, and testing BI dashboards, app and reports to serve data from the Data Lake and alternative sources
- Working with Data Quality for testing & QA of reports, dashboards, and apps to meet requirements
- Creating and maintaining documentation relating to the BI development & stack
- Conducting optimisation and fine tuning to ensure that the BI platform continues to run and operate in the most efficient manner
- Performing BI system administration and testing of releases and patches
- Working directly with Product & Business teams to define and prototype Power BI dashboards, reports and apps
- Liaising with the support functions to monitor and maintain all components that make up the BI stack
- Contributing to the designing and tuning of the Data Warehouse to support logical and dimensional models
- Supporting the shift to self-service capabilities
- Raising awareness with stakeholders regarding the benefits of BI whilst promoting the BI usage to the relevant departments
- Researching and developing new data presentation and visualization techniques to augment the dashboarding and reporting platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- At least 3 years’ proven experience developing BI solutions, ideally in the iGaming space
- Experience in Sportsbooks development will be an asset
- Ability to write complex yet efficient queries
- Experience in end-to-end implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) projects, especially with corecards, KPIs, reports & dashboards
- Previous experience with Power BI will be considered an asset
- Experience with Metabase, Tableau, QlikView/QlikSense, SIsense and similar is welcomed
- Proficiency in Azure DevOps, Atlassian suite and/or Monday.com is a plus
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment
- Knowledge of Python or R desirable
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Working with international teams and remote management
- Private Health Insurance
- 22 working days of paid vacation;3 personal days; Birthday Day off; paid holidays and sick leaves
- Team buildings, corporate events
- Referral Bonus
- Sport and recreation benefits – Fit Kit program
The salary package will be discussed during the interview process and is based upon experience.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you think that you fit the role requirements, we’d like to meet you!