Location: Skopje, Ohrid, Bitola
BtoBet, a leading technological solution and platform provider in the iGaming industry with a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, is looking for a Product Manager to join the Company and the amazing Product team.
• 5 years’ Experience as a Web and/or Mobile Product Manager.
• Ecommerce experience – advantage.
• Strong analytical skills, ability to develop products and understand the results.
• Strong ability to transform opportunities and needs into products and features.
• Good understanding of UI/UX.
• Savvy learner, avid listener, articulate communicator, and presenter.
• Experience in the iGaming industry – a must.
• Wide knowledge in user verification flows (KYC) and payments systems – a must.
• Vast knowledge of Web applications, end user experience, and acquisition funnel.
• Business and marketing orientation from a global company.
• Excellent written and verbal English level – a must.
• Ability to learn and adjust quickly to a dynamic and changing environment.
• Make an impact – grow the business by developing new products, features and improving
the conversion rates.
• Responsibility for the user experience through web and mobile platforms and backend
• Constant analysis of user behavior through web analytics to improve on core KPIs.
• Hands on in Writing feature and requirements documents for mobile and web products.
• Working with multiple departments: R&D, payments, customer support, CRM, designers,
• Mobile and Web Product Marketing Research — Researching and analyzing strategic and
competitive information – finding trends, innovations.
• Plan product roadmaps and execute on them.
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Working with international teams and remote management
- Possibility to work remotely
- Private Health Insurance
- 22 working days of paid vacation; paid holidays, and sick leaves
- Team buildings, corporate event
- Referral Bonus
- Sport and recreation benefits – Fit Kit program
The salary package will be discussed during the interview process and is based upon experience.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted!