BtoBet, a leading technological solution and platform provider in the iGaming industry with a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, is in search for dynamic and motivated Product Owner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years’ experience as product owner in the Online Sports betting industry
- Proven experience with 1 or more of the following areas within Sportsbook: Risk Management & Trading, Sports betting UX & UI, Retail Sports betting, Feed integration, or any other area within online Sports betting
- Knowledge and experience of working with Agile Scrum delivery methods
- Strong analytical skills, ability to develop products and understand the results.
- Experience of working within or project managing a software delivery team
- Familiarity with TFS and/or JIRA or related Atlassian technology
- Deep knowledge in UX — an advantage
- Background from the online gaming industry – big advantage
- Initiative, creative, curious, independent, great communication and interpersonal skills, well organized, ability to learn quickly, multi-tasking
- Great relationship builder and negotiator.
- Making an impact to grow the business by developing new products, features and improving the conversion rates.
- Responsible for the product roadmap and lifecycle, plan, maintaining, execute and escorting the product in its whole life cycle until the launching and analyzing phases
- Responsibility for the user experience through web and mobile platforms and backend systems.
- Constant analysis of user behavior through web analytics to improve on core KPIs.
- Write high level Business Requirement documents to build new products and support improvements of existing products
- Working with multiple departments: R&D, payments, customer support, CRM, designers, analytics, etc.
- Updating stakeholders with timely progress reports, highlighting success and delivery risks (and mitigation strategies identified)
- Marketing Research on Mobile and Web Product – researching and analyzing strategic and competitive information and finding trends, innovations and changes in the relevant international gaming industry
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Working with international teams and remote management
- Possibility to work remotely
- Private Health Insurance
- 22 working days of paid vacation; paid holidays, and sick leaves
- Team buildings, corporate event
- Referral Bonus
- Sport and recreation benefits – Fit Kit program
The salary package will be discussed during the interview process and is based upon experience.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!