BtoBet, a leading technological solution and platform provider in the iGaming industry with a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our team.
As the Automation Tester you will be expected to participate in writing, maintaining, executing automation scripts, troubleshooting and analysis on the development of systems. You will provide support in the development, implementation and maintenance of test process and diagnostic programs and place a specific focus on improving our automated test coverage for all our systems.
- Perform automation testing on a project
- Thinking through the development strategy of the QA automation team
- Providing technical expertise, reviewing tasks
- Making decisions on the automation tools selection in order to reach best automation approaches
- 3+ years of manual QA experience and 5+ years of QA automation experience (overall over 8 years of experience)
- Hands-on significant experience in QA and testing
- Extensive hands-on experience developing automation testing using Selenium C# and Ranorex, Postman and unit testing frameworks
- Extensive hands-on experience with development languages: С#, SQL database
- Extensive hands-on experience with performance testing, stability, the latency of web API
- Vast experience writing test strategy, test cases, overate and end to end testing of web-based products
- Experienced with enterprise platforms and systems and QA processes
- Passionate about testing, scalable systems, and QA methodologies
- Previous experience in leading the quality assurance strategy
- Innovative and a good communicator and listener
- Hands-on experience with Git.
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Working with international teams and remote management
- Team building activities
- Opportunity for personal and professional career development
- Health, wellness and social benefits
- Private Health Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Sport and recreation benefits – Fit Kit program
The salary package will be discussed during the interview process and is based upon experience.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you think that you fit the role requirements, we’d like to meet you!