BtoBet, a leading technological solution and platform provider in the iGaming industry with a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, is looking for a Security Manager to join the Company provide their own unique contribution!
- Developing and maintaining to company security policies and procedures based on industry standards, government regulations, and best practices.
- Owning the company Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Implementing security measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the company data assets.
- Monitoring security systems to ensure they are functioning properly
- Leading the company security risk management and maintaining Incident response plans
- Developing and managing the company’s security awareness training program for employees
- Working with external security auditors to make sure that security measures are adequate
- Performing security assessments on the company systems to identify and mitigate vulnerabilities.
- Developing and maintaining the company Business Continuity plan (BCP), and Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) to ensure that business operations can be restored after a disaster.
- Build security related budget and roadmap plans.
- 5+ years of experience in Information Security, Risk Management, privacy, and compliance
- One of following certifications is a MUST: ISC CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional, ISACA CISM – Certified Information Security Manager or GIAC Security Leadership Certification
- Experience in security architecture, policy and process design, security implementation, management, and documentation.
- Solid knowledge and experience with security auditing, Database Security, Firewall Design and Implementation, Risk Analysis, Access Management, and Web / API Security.
- Experience in designing and delivering employee Information Security Awareness Training.
- Experience in developing and executing Business Continuity Plans and Disaster Recovery.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of security standards, frameworks, and methodologies such as GDPR, NIST and OWASP.
- Knowledge, experience, and exposure to advanced information security subject matter including the design, development, testing, implementation, and governance of information security practices and solutions.
- Design and implement security systems that provide protection aligns with business processes and risk tolerance.
- Solid experience in testing, evaluating, and documenting controls for compliance.
- Solid understanding of assessing and designing internal controls and mitigating measures against external threat vectors in an enterprise-level environment.
- Independent, organized, versatile, highly self-motivated, team player.
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Working with international teams and remote management
- Possibility to work remotely
- Private Health Insurance
- 22 working days of paid vacation, paid holidays, and sick leaves
- Team buildings, Corporate events
- Referral Bonus
- Sport and recreation benefits – Fit Kit program
The salary package will be discussed during the interview process and is based upon experience.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!