Btobet’s Gaming And Sportsbook platform development team is growing and we are looking for an experienced and self-starting full-time Backend Software Developer.
As part of BtoBet’s Development team, your main objectives shall be to design, implement, test and maintain software that you are proud of, and that has been recently awarded with Industry rewards such Most innovative Sportbook by SBC Awards.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with a dynamic team of developers and build modules using the latest set of technologies to constantly improve and add new functionality to our casino and sportsbetting product.
- At least 6 years solid hands-on experience in developing enterprise web-based solutions
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), XML, SOAP and REST implementation.
- Advanced knowledge of MS SQL Server. Knowledge of NOSQL databases is a plus (e.g. MongoDB, Redis etc.)
- Experience in analysis, design and implementation of various enterprise architectures
- Experience with providing expertise, mentoring, creativeness, leadership, and wisdom to the application development team.
- Experience in troubleshooting and analysis of production issues.
- Experience with test-driven, agile development and a continuous integration build environment
- Experience in establishing software development guidelines and in performing code and design reviews
Nice to have:
- Work with source code management systems (Git)
- A solid understanding of software construction and principles
- Find creative and innovative approaches to complex problems
- Willingness to learn and comfortable understanding others’ code
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Working with international teams and remote management
- Possibility to work remotely
- Private Health Insurance
- 22 working days of paid vacation; paid holidays, and sick leaves
- Team buildings, corporate event
- Referral Bonus
- Sport and recreation benefits – Fit Kit program
The salary package will be discussed during the interview process and is based upon experience.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted!