This is a leading position with overall responsibility to meet our client SLA. This position requires actionable leader, who have the experience and understanding of prioritization, SLA, communicate with clients as well as internally within the teams. If you are a true leader, looking for an exciting opportunity and would like to have a pivotal position within a fast-growing company, this opportunity might be suitable for you.
- Managing a team that is responsible for Level 1 & 2 technical support
- Managing a team that is responsible for Deep investigations of issues that includes DB queries, log retrieval etc.
- Governance and optimization of our customer service team processes to ensure we deliver at exceptional levels for our client.
- End to end ownership on all production incidents – last tier in the cycle.
- Meet agreed SLA levels per customer.
- Maintain open and frequent communication with the customers.
- Manage critical incidents during on and off hours.
- Recruit and train Service-Ops engineers.
- Prioritize daily incidents and tasks, and bugs based on business value and obligations.
- Investigate, find root cause (together with tech-ops), escalate and track bugs to R&D.
- Interface with various departments in the company including R&D, Product, QA, Projects and more.
- Establish, perpetually improve and manage all the Service-Ops team from scratch, processes, r&r, etc.
- An expert Jira user.
- Provide Product Managers with user feedback and insight related to the Product/ Feature.
- Accountability for customer service, reporting to the CTO.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management or equivalent – MUST
- MUST HAVE: 5+ years of experience in a customer facing managerial role in a software development company.
- MUST HAVE: Technical background and excellent understanding of software development.
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of managing a B2B technical support team, establishing, and successfully implementing a team wide methodology of service related KPIS
- Experience managing managers – an advantage.
- Excellent soft skills, eagerness to act as a mentor and lead other to excellence.
- Excellent communication skills in English, solid writing skills and solid people skills.
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Working with international teams and remote management
- Possibility to work remotely
- Private Health Insurance
- 22 working days of paid vacation; paid holidays, and sick leaves
- Team buildings, corporate event
- Referral Bonus
- Sport and recreation benefits – Fit Kit program
The salary package will be discussed during the interview process and is based upon experience.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!